Voluntary Water Restrictions
June 10, 2022
During the early stages of stressed water supplies, we ask customers to voluntarily reduce their water use in ways that will have minimal impact on their lifestyles. Water customers are requested to voluntarily limit irrigation and minimize or discontinue water use for non-essential purposes.
Since most of our water use is outdoors, watering landscape correctly is one of the easiest and most effective ways to conserve water. Finding and fixing leaking faucets and toilets is the simplest way to reduce indoor water use.
We will continue to plan and conserve to ensure a sustainable future while providing safe, clean, and reliable water to our customers without interruption. We are prepared to implement additional actions, including those described in our Drought Contingency Plan (DCP).
Voluntary Water Restrictions:
Even Number Address:
- Lawn and garden sprinkling is permitted on: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Odd Number Address:
- Lawn and garden sprinkling is permitted on: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Non-Essential Water Use:
The following uses of water are defined as non-essential:
- Wash down of any sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, or other hard-surfaced areas
- Use of water to wash down buildings or structures for purposes other than immediate fire protection
- Use of water for dust control
- Flushing gutters or permitting water to run or accumulate in any gutter or street
- Failure to repair a controllable leak(s) within a reasonable period after having been given notice directing the repair of such leak(s)